Want to know more about our solutions in the Hydrogen industry?
Through our technology advantage, our team can solve your most complex problem. We work collaboratively with customers to design and engineer precision solutions, comprised of polymer, spring-energized seals and metal face seals. The following are several critical applications we support.
In PEM & Alkaline electrolysis, we manufacture:
- Fluoropolymer gaskets for electrolyzer cell stacks
In terms of Transportation & Storage, we deliver:
- Polymer and metal seals for hydrogen pipeline valves
- Polymer and metal seals for liquid hydrogen transport and transfer
- Polymer and metal seals for liquid and gaseous hydrogen tube trailers
- Underground storage: polymer and metal seals for wellheads/valves
- Polymer and metal seals for cryogenic valves for hydrogen liquefaction
- LH2/H2 buffer storage: seals for high-pressure storage tank
In other applications, we engineer:
- Sealing solutions for refueling stations: HP buffer storage tank type IV, GH2 nozzle, HP compressor booster, LH2 pump, valves breakaway couplings
- Polymer and metal seals for hydrogen turbines
Key market segments
- Steam Methane Reforming (SMR) process
- H₂ Pipeline Valves
- H₂/LH₂ transfer systems
- H₂/LH₂ storage
- H₂ type 4 high-pressure cylinders
- H₂/LH₂ components for Hydrogen Refueling Stations (HRS) up to 1000 bar (100 MPa)
- Wellheads for underground storage
- Valves subsea and onshore
- Transfer and Emergency Release systems
- Rotary swivels
- Piping systems
For decades, Omniseal Solutions™ has been a trusted design and manufacturing partner to the medical, dental, analytical and pharmaceuticals markets. Whether the challenge is caustic chemicals, high pressure or cleanliness, our Omniseal® Rulon® & Meldin® high-purity products meet the most stringent requirements. No matter how small the application as in miniature motors for pumps and ventilation equipment or how fast the application as in high-speed drills, our sealing solutions offer end users the freedom to maneuver and concentrate on taking care of what is most important -- their patients.
- ISO 13485: 2016
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 14001: 2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- IATF 16949:2016
As a result of our close partnerships and collaborations with top industry leaders, we are known for providing solutions for demanding applications. This is especially true in renewable energy markets, especially with hydrogen and carbon capture. Investments in research and development have positively resulted in the next generation of materials and many “firsts”. Check out one of our more challenging case studies below!